Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Review Colorbar Emphaseyes Baked Eye Shadow - Night Star

Follow me on Facebook


Have you tried classic smokey eyes and ended up looking like this?


Hahaha... It has happened to me more than often, specially when I was learning my way to creating smokey eyes. It took me a lot of practice and patience to get it right. Till date I struggle to get it with precision. Who has the time to spend so much time on it? We need quick fixes. 
Then I found Colorbar Emphaseyes Baked Eye Shadow - Night Star. Its few sweeps eyeshadow for sexy smokey eyes. 




See it for yourself. 






It's a wonderful single pot with black , grey , silver/ shimmer and a hue of brown. Perfect colors for classy smokey eyes in few simple swipes. 


The color last for a good 6-7 hours. There is a little fall out problem but its manageable. It could be a superb day to night look transformer. The packaging is flimsy though. The lid looks fragile so I better watch my butter fingers 

Summing it up: 

What I like about Colorbar Emphaseyes Baked Eye Shadow - Night Star: 
  • Love the color
  • Ease of use
  • Long lasting
  • Super utility product

What I don't like about Colorbar Emphaseyes Baked Eye Shadow - Night Star: 
  • Packaging 
  • Price

Overall : 4.7/5 

Price: INR 600 (Expensive for Colorbar but great product) 

Will I repurchase: Not needed. This will go a long way and I don't party everyday ;) 

Have you used this? How do you like it?