Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review Maybelline Colorsensational Lipliner in Velvet Beige 630

Follow me on Facebook

Hello lovelies!! I am back after so long. Yeah, been missing in action. Hopefully will be more regular from now on. I have been keeping a tab on what happening around. Didn’t find a lot of time shopping makeup stuff but did pick a few essentials.





My love for lippies and the perfect pout is not a secret at all. I am mostly equipped with all the essentials to get me my fav sexy pout. One such is a good lip pencil to define the lipshape well and form a base to the lipstick of one is not using a lip primer. I was running out of a pink lipliner and a beige lip liner. I went to a drugstore to get one each. Surfed through the brands and then came across is wonderful shade from Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner range in Velvet Beige630


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner range in Velvet Beige630 is a beautifully made, well thought of color. It’s a light dirty pink color. This color works as a good liner for pink lippies as well as nude/beige lippies. If applied lightly just to define the lips works well on nude lippies and could be great base to any pink lippie.


The texture of the lippie as named is velvety matte. Hence its drying if applied JLT on the lips. You definitely need a lippie or gloss on top to maintain the moisture. The color glides smoothly on the lips and draws well on the skin.

Packaging is quiet average. It’s a normal wooden pencil that needs to the sharpened often. The color of the lip liner is lacquered on the pencil from outside and the name and other details printed on it.


What I like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner range in Velvet Beige630:
1.       Dual tone color. Could be a worked with nudes or pinks.
2.       Smooth texture.
3.       Price is ok
4.       Availability

What I don’t like about Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliner range in Velvet Beige630:
1.       Drying on the lips.
2.       Heavy on lips if applied JLT.
3.       Has to be sharpened often.

Overall rating: 3.5/5

Price: INR 250

Where I got it from: Health and Glow

Will I repurchase: Not needed immediately.

This is how it looks on me: