Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Review - Ikonic gel eye pencil - Turquoise

To follow me on Facebook click here

I was so hunting for this eyeliner pencil. I had a similar one long ago from some company called Diana of London. But the quality wasnt the same. Through a friend I got to know about these gel liners from Krylon. Its unbeatable quality of a high end brand eyeliner for probably 10% of the cost. Read about it below:


As its name claims its a Turquoise. It isn't shimmery but shiny.



The texture is gel based so it glides like a dream. Making it very easy to use. It's very smooth so glides into desired shape to draw. Even a newbie will work like a pro with this.


The packaging is usual soft plastic body. Easy to sharpen. The cap is in Blue indicating the color of the pencil. Very useful and convinient to pick the right color from the vanity box.


The pigmentation is very good. Once applied it sets well on the skin. Does not budge at all. One needs a makeup remover to take the color off.



The color will stay on for about 10-12hours.



What I like:
  • Color. Vibrant jewel like Violet
  • Gel formula. Glides on the skin.
  • Packaging. Color indicating caps.
  • Ease of use.
  • Price


What I don't like:
  • Nothing. But I wish it was retractable pencil. Lazy me don't want to sharpen too.


Overall rating: 5/5

Pigmentation:5/5

Staying power:5/5

Color: 5/5

Formula :5/5

Price: INR 180/- (Believe it or not)

Will I repurchase: Yes in all colors. I have Violet Jewel color too.

Where did I got it from:A friend got it for me from Krylon store in Lokhandwala, Andheri Mumbai

Here is how it looks on me: